Caring for your swimwear is very important, not only will it stay looking new for longer but you'll be able to enjoy it just as long too.
- Cold gentle machine wash garment separately or hand wash with lukewarm water to remove salt & chlorine (High amounts of chlorine will damage your swimwear)
- Rinse immediately after use
- Dry in shade.
- Do not leave rolled up wet.
- Do not wring, soak or bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron or dry clean
- Do not leave in direct sunlight as this could cause fading
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces
- Some sunscreens, tanning oils, lotions, and fake tan may stain or damage your swimwear
- Don't stretch or pull your Elka togs
- We do not recommend spas or hot tubs as the heat & chemicals can stretch/ fade your swimwear
If you are unsure, please email firstname.lastname@example.org